Millcreek utilizes a diverse skill set and knowledge-base to offer a full range of Environmental Engineering services that reduce the impact to the environment, meet the unique and changing needs of our clients and regulating agencies, and develop solutions to their environmental problems.
Creating sustainable solutions isn’t a tag line – it’s our company philosophy.
Environmental Engineering Capabilities:
- Environmental Impact Studies (EIS) and Environmental Assessments (AS)
- Planning and feasibility studies
- Storm Water Pollution Protection Plans (SWPPP)
- Ground and surface water protection plan
- Technical documentation for NPDES permit applications
- Air quality emission determinations, control calculations, design, and technical support and support documentation for air quality permit applications
- Water treatment and pond reclamation