Our unprecedented experience in coal preparation plants and handling facilities for the mine, utilities power generation, and industrial power generation means that we know the challenges related to coal handling. Our experience includes handling and processing of sub-bituminous, bituminous, PRB, lignite coals, metallurgical coal, and coke.
- Run of mine truck dumps
- Stockpile, silo, and reclaim
- Dust control and mitigation
- Crushing and pulverizing
- Coal preparation and washeries
- Heavy media separation
- Jig, cyclone, and spiral separation
- Flotation of fine coals
- Air separation
- Unloading and loadout systems
Our team includes a dedicated mining group, focusing on geology and mine design. For additional information on the Millcreek Mining Group click here.