At Millcreek Engineering, we understand the intricacies of Procurement. We frequently provide full project procurement, expediting, inspection, logistics and shipping, and materials management.
Our procurement objectives are:
- – Purchase at the lowest total cost of ownership.
- – Meet technical, performance, and code requirements.
- – Deliver on schedule.
Each engagement starts by developing our procurement strategy with the customer, determining preferred vendors and local preferences. The strategy also determines the break-up or grouping of packages as well as logistics and shipping. Working with the client our team determines how standardization of components/brands across the facility or with other customers’ facilities play a role. This process also includes determination and provision of spare parts and tagging.
Our Procurement services include:
- – Vendor pre-qualification
- – Technical specifications and requirements
- – Request for Quotation preparation
- – Bid Solicitation
- – Bid Evaluation and Tabulation
- – Purchase Recommendations
- – Purchase Negotiations
- – Purchase Order or Requisitions
- – Vendor inspections and QA/QC
- – Expediting and tracking
- – Logistics and shipping
- – On-site receiving and material management
Our procurement services can often provide OEM discounts or preferred pricing from selected vendors.